Vestido Gestante Angelina Jolie 2015 Tarik Ediz Long Mermaid Dress With Bow Abendkleider traje de gala Special Occasion Dresses Forever Unique For Party Over
(size 4 – size16 can be shipped out within 3 days)
1. Color : Any color you like can be custom – made , and custom made the dress by your design pictures is also available. ( Leave us a message)
2. Size: The size can be custom – made according to your size information . Of course, you also can choose the random size to place the order.
3. Lead Time: About 10–20 days for custom making and 3–7 days for shipping; Rush Order for receiving the dress within 15 days is possible.
4. High quality: Our factory has more than 15 years custom made experience. The dress can be made more than 95% same as the picture. Wholesale can be available.
5. Attention: Please comment your vat number ( e.g.CPF for Brazil,Cuit for Argentina… )
Angelina Jolie Saudi Arabia Formal Maternity Evening Dresses for Pregnant Women Long Sleeve Plus Size Evening Gowns robe dubai
USD 137.00/pieceUSD 169.00/pieceUSD 155.00/pieceUSD 181.00/pieceUSD 129.00/pieceUSD 307.00-337.00/pieceUSD 235.00-265.00/pieceUSD 169.00/piece
Our standard size is US size, please choose right size :
Our standard size is US size, following comparison is for your reference.
We accept Customized dress. If you need to custom made dress, please fill in the following detailed information and then send them to us by leaving a message.You also can tell us your other requirement, we will try our best to service you. Thanks.(Custom made don’t need extra cost ) 1. Bust ________ inches /cm 2. Waist __________ inches /cm 3. Hips _________ inches /cm 4. Hollow to floor ______ inches /cm 5. Height ______ inches /cm
Colors Card (Just leave us a message write down the color name you like )
We have a strong team, following is some of the dresses made for our clients:
1. Please kindly check your email in 24 hours after your payment. An email will reach you to confirm all the details of the dress you ordered.
2. The dress does not include any accessories such as gloves, wedding veil and petticoat.(if these accessories be showed on the pictures)
3. There might be minor difference between the real color and the color you see on the pictures since computer screens have color differences.
4. Please kindly note that the similarity to the pictures is not 100% to the pictures as it is custom making.
5. There will be US$30 extra cost for plus size or complicated changing design service on the model.
6. There will be US$30 extra cost for Request for Premium Processing.
7. It is important to note that our dresses are made to order, and once the tailoring process has begun, the materials cannot be reused, so only orders cancelled within 8 hours after payment confirmation can be eligible for a full refund.
8. Please kindly remark the accurate information of your size and the color. We strongly suggest you have your measurements taken by a professional before buying online
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make sure that the dress or clothing has been made to the standard size or custom measurements that you specified. Try on your dress or clothing as soon as possible without altering, or washing the dress.
If you are returning or exchanging dresses, clothing, or accessories, please make sure they are in their original condition – unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair, no perfume.
Defective, Damaged or Misshaped Items
Defective, damaged or mis-shipped items are eligible for a full refund. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide us with photographs clearly showing the problem with the items. If you believe your items were damaged during shipping, we will need photographs showing the damaged packaging as well as “Proof of Damage” documentation from your delivery carrier in order to process your refund.
Sizing or Fitting Issues
As all of our dresses and clothing is hand-sewn and custom-tailored, the finished gown may vary by approximately one or two inches in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your item will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications to be made easily.
Item is not the size you ordered
Should your item size differ from the specifications of your order very much, we encourage you to find a local tailor to make adjustments, please contact us to reach agreement and remember to request a receipt from your tailor as a copy of it must be provided when requesting reimbursement.
Your item is the size you ordered but does not fit
Dresses or clothing that does not fit properly but fit the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged. As our dresses and clothing is made with additional fabric in the seams, you can make minor adjustments at a local tailor, at your own cost.
Please note: If your order specifications differ too greatly from the final sizing request, resizing may not be possible.
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on the site. Slight color mismatches between the color of your item and the color shown on screen may not mean that the item is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are confident that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact us to see if a return or refund is possible.
Your satisfaction and positive feedback is very important to us. Please leave positive feedback and 5 stars if you are satisfied with our dresses and services. If you have any problems with our Dresses or services, please feel free to contact us first before you leave negative feedback. We will do our best to solve any problems and provide you the best customer services.
1. Q: Can I return or cancel the dress if I change my mind?
A: Even standard size dresses are made to order for each customers. The custom nature of our dresses means our cancellation and Return Policy is stricter than other items, so it’s important to order carefully.
2. Q: Will I be able to alter my dress if I receive it and it doesn’t fit exactly right?
A:Yes. If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
3. Q: How much tax or duties would I pay?
A:We sold our items to worldwide, and the import tax policy is very different in different countries. The tax will be on buyer’s account. We will declare low value USD30 as sample dress or lower value for accessories to help buyer to avoid high tax, if you have special request, please contact us when you place the order.
4. Q: Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A:We could custom make it according to your detailed request if the changed points are workable. There will be certain customer made charge based on the detailed custom made request.
5. Q: Would I pay extra cost if to custom make the dress with my own measurement?
A:All dresses are custom made after order, even for standard size. And we will not charge extra custom made charge if your measurement are not of plus size range. If your size or measurement are of plus size, our labor cost will be increased as well as the shipping weight, we would charge USD30 plus size charge.
6. Q: Will the dress looks exactly as shown on the pictures?
A:Please note that our items are hand-made, and they cannot be 100% exactly like the items in the photos. Just like hand painted pictures, painting the same image twice can never be exactly the same. Each listing is for making you an item which is about 90% like the item in the photos we have provided. If you have any specific requirements, you must inform us prior to production to avoid any possible alteration fees.
7. Q: How can I make sure I’m ordering the right size?
A:When ordering a dress for your special occasion online, you’re right to pay close attention to getting the size right! Since we’re an international company, our clothing may run larger or smaller than the standard sizes you’re used to. Checking the actual measurements in our size chart and comparing them to your own measurements before placing your order is the best way to avoid size errors. If you’re ordering a custom-sized dress, it’s especially important to get your measurements exactly right. Getting professionally measured is the most reliable way to ensure the final product reaches you perfectly tailored. Be sure to check out our measuring guide. If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. If you have any other questions about ordering the right size, don’t hesitate to contact us.